Welcome to Solid State Studios. We're a new in-house studio within Activision, dedicated to developing the best AAA mobile games in the world. Our first project is Warzone for Mobile. We're looking for exceptional teammates, who share our belief in what AAA experiences on mobile can and should be. We're incredibly excited to build out our teams and get to work, and invite you to join us in making something special.
Join the Call of Duty Mobile Growth team as a Technical Producer in building a world-class Business Intelligence toolset and marketing/growth engine. The person in this role will have an opportunity to apply project management methodologies, work with marketing, product, engineering stakeholders, and contribute to long term growth strategy in mobile department; partnering closely with data platform, product and research teams.
• Manage the delivery of complex projects that require involvement of cross-functional teams
• Communicate regularly with individuals both within and outside of our team, managing relationships and expectations
• Document and organize requirements, success criteria and deliverables for projects
• Manage timeline and scope throughout the course of all assigned projects
• Lead project teams during all phases of the development lifecycle including requirements gathering, design analysis, implementation and continuous monitoring
• Effectively communicate project updates to all team members in an approachable and easy to understand manner
• Self-starter that requires little oversight to get the job done
• 3+ years experience managing and driving the execution of complex projects
• Strong knowledge in mobile digital marketing ecosystem and analytics measurement services, and third party mobile SDK
• Proficient with project management tools and techniques
• Excellent interpersonal communication, conflict management, coordination, and planning skills with cross-functional teams
• Building and maintaining good process
• Ability to assess a project's scope and the team's ability to execute
• Experience working with relational databases, such as SQL
• Outcome oriented with the ability to drill down from the big picture to process details
• Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
• Comfortable in a flexible and sometimes ambiguous environment
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Economics or other analytical field
• Plus: Able to communicate in Mandarin
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb5b3e-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.