Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
Activision Blizzard is looking for a passionate and experienced recruiter with strong sourcing and account management skills. As a member of the recruiting team, this role will focus on hiring top talent, serve as the primary point of contact for hiring managers, and have significant influence and impact over the delivery of recruiting services to our business. You will drive sourcing strategy, identify and recommend process improvements, and partner with team members in the execution of these critical components of talent acquisition. The ideal candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a tight timeline.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Manage full cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role
• Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals
• Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, Sourcing, HR, Compensation, and Global Mobility)
• Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management
• Coach and support hiring managers in identifying interview evaluation criteria; establish and maintain a consistent and valid candidate assessment process
• Assist in identifying best practices & recruitment processes improvements
• Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
• Drive offer process - including extending offers, negotiations, closing candidates, and generating offer letters
• 3+ years hands-on recruiting in-house experience at an entertainment or gaming company
Knowledge & Skills
• Knowledge with recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, and data management/reporting techniques
• Previous experience recruiting for roles within games or interactive entertainment is highly desired
• Effective multi-tasking and time management skills in a high-volume environment
• Experience with candidate care and balancing process with candidate experience
• Experience creating and fostering partnerships with internal leadership and executive teams
• Experience influencing and driving towards results
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqo449-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.