Sr. Analyst, Compensation
Santa Monica, CA
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
The Senior Manager, Compensation will lead support for Activision Publishing, and work closely with other members of the Compensation Team, Global Shared Service Operations and Technology professionals, and HR Business Partners and Recruiters supporting the client groups.
• Lead a team of compensation professionals that collaborate with HR Business Partners, Recruiters, and other cross-functional groups
• Design, manage, administer and assist with communicating compensation programs, including bonus, merit, and annual equity planning
• Partner with Business Leaders, HR, Finance and Legal to prepare materials for quarterly governing committee meetings
• Consult with HR Business Partners and Recruiting on employment contracts, new hires, promotions and market adjustments
• Oversee participation in compensation surveys and competitive benchmarking
• Monitoring external market and economic trends to recommend adjustments to compensation infrastructure, as applicable
• Work closely with HRIS on Workday system upgrades
• Drive inter-departmental and cross-functional process improvements
• Minimum of 10 years compensation experience
• Bachelor's degree in a related field required; MBA or CCP preferred
• Experience within entertainment, technology/gaming, and/or consulting preferred
• Solid analytical and problem-solving skills, with strong attention to detail
• Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
• Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to successfully present complex material to senior leaders
• Understanding of financial statements
• Proven leadership and management experience
• Advanced Excel (e.g., pivot tables, complex formulas) and PowerPoint proficiency required
• Familiarity with Workday preferred
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.