We are seeking a Senior HR Process Analyst for our People Process Excellence team who will provide process improvement and operational support for key HR programs. You will serve as a member of the HR Process Improvement team helping to ensure that our People enjoy a delightful HR experience. Your strong attention to detail and process orientation will be valued as you help maintain an accurate global repository of human resources process maps using a process taxonomy, process mapping style guides while adhering to our process improvement guiding principles. You will provide process expertise for critical business programs across the HR function with significant exposure to all HR centers of excellence and Payroll functions so that HR service delivery, communications and data integrity are maintained for HR programs.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Maintain a process taxonomy and methodology to organize and assess core global HR processes
• Regularly review and troubleshoot processes and HR data, and identify opportunities for further improvement
• Support data analysis work to provide relevant, actionable feedback to project teams on how to improve core HR programs and operations
• Work with the HR Leads to identify and proactively implement solutions to key pain points
• Understand where technology can be leveraged to refine or eliminate non value-add process steps.
• Support the design and creation of content and educational materials related to processes and standard operating procedures
• Partner with Service Delivery business line leaders to identify escalation trends, prioritize optimization opportunities, and remove roadblocks to execution.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related fields of study
• 3+ years experience in Human Resources or related fields within HR
• 1+ years experience in change Management, Lean/Six Sigma business process improvement and change management
• Experience with Workday and ServiceNow
• Coursework/Training in Project Management, Agile Methodologies
• Experience in Project Management, Agile Methodologies
• Coursework/Training in Six Sigma/Lean certification
• Experience in Six Sigma/Lean certification
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7k83q-52-90-49-108-42 in your application.