Global Workplace Business Lead
Santa Monica, CA
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
As a Sr. Analyst, Compensation, you will partner with the compensation team on supporting client groups across Activision, Blizzard, and King. You will work closely with HR centers of excellence including HR Operations, Talent, and HR Business Partners to service compensation requests for their client groups and incoming talent, including base pay, short and long-term incentives, and employment agreements.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Evaluate market and economic trends to recommend adjustments to salary ranges, geographic differentials, merit and promotion budgets, in addition to maintaining compensation infrastructure.
• Participate in and utilize data from market compensation surveys to conduct competitive market analyses and pay program assessments.
• Administer the annual merit planning, bonus, and equity processes in partnership with Compensation team colleagues, i.e. preparation of compensation-related communication to employees or compensation statements/letters
• Develop training materials for use by HR Business Partners and Talent Professionals.
• Provide analytical support to assist in the development, evaluation, and administration of Corporate compensation programs and policies
• Analyze compensation program development and establish evaluation criteria in partnership with HR Business Partners.
• Audit internal compensation programs across Operating Companies for talent in similar roles/functions, levels, and impact to ensure compensation infrastructure is consistent and fair
• Research compensation topics and issues, proposing programmatic changes and providing analysis as necessary.
• 2-5 years of relevant experience in Compensation
• Bachelor's Degree – preferred focus in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or other quantitative field
• Highly organized with a demonstrated track record of delivering high-quality results in a fast-paced, complex, dynamic business environment
• Proactive, self-directed/motivated, and results-oriented individual with a high commitment to quality and driving results while managing multiple, and at times, competing priorities
• Excellent communication/interpersonal skills (written and verbal) with the ability to build relationships and partner effectively – fueling collaboration and providing service-oriented support
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an eye for detail and recognizing trends, and aptitude for translating data or complex findings to senior leaders
• Team player who is eager to learn, contribute, and drive forward initiatives – showing a strong work ethic proven by accountability and the ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality at all times
• Resilient in the face of change with the ability to pivot, adapt, and perform in a rapidly changing environment
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint required
• Experience with Workday Core and Advanced Compensation modules a plus
• Experience in the Executive Compensation or Consulting a plus
• Functional knowledge of statistics, as applied to a business environment preferred
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.