Welcome to Activision Mobile. We're a new in-house studio, dedicated to developing the best AAA mobile games in the world.
Our first project is a new AAA mobile title in the Call of Duty franchise and we're looking for great talent from mobile, console and PC backgrounds passionate about their work, who share our belief in what AAA experiences on mobile can and should be. We're incredibly excited to build out our teams and get to work, and invite you to join us in making something special.
As a Senior Producer, Mobile with Activision you will:
• Collaborating with Directors and Leads to establish feature priorities, long-term feature schedules, milestone definitions and phase/sprint goals
• Driving the development of game features and content from concept to completion, often on multiple initiatives simultaneously
• Understanding and communicating project milestones, task deadlines, and stakeholder feedback to team members across the studio
• Predicting, identifying and proposing solutions for project risks and issues
• Being in constant communication with Leads and Directors to make sure the project expectations are clear and realistic
• Being a part of the team – working with the teams to overcome complex problems, improve product quality and stay on track
• Managing Associate Producers or Production Coordinators with a focus on development, mentorship and long-term career growth
• Being a partner to different Publishing groups including Production, Legal, PR and Marketing
• Mentoring producers and associate producers, and helping to drive a culture of success
• 5+ years of success in the game industry
• Shipped multiple game titles with large internal or external development teams
• Comprehensive understanding of game development on mobile platforms, from concept to submission and sustained development post-launch.
• Experience working on iOS/Android mobile product Live Operations
• Strong critical-thinking skills with the ability to focus on priorities, manage change and deliver against agreed deadlines.
• The ability to confidently articulate and communicate goals, ideas and concepts using outstanding written, verbal and presentation skills
• Proven ability to collaborate, coordinate, communicate and support other team members
• Experience as an administrator with development planning tools (i.e. Jira, Confluence, Trello, etc.)
• Creative, motivated, focused, passionate, results-oriented
• Experience in product management, programming, art, design or data analysis.
COVID-19 Hiring Update: While our Mobile Studio is based in Santa Monica, CA, we've transitioned to a work-from-home model, and we're continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person's circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
Activision Mobile is an emerging team within Activision Publishing focusing on both publishing and live-operations for Call of Duty Mobile along with our new in-house studio dedicated to the development of AAA mobile titles. Designed around the singular focus of creating the best games in our space, ours is a mobile studio like no other. Developing in collaboration with Activision studios around the world, work on a new AAA mobile game in the Call of Duty franchise has begun.
It takes the industry's best talent to make entertainment history, and while we have world-class franchises, infrastructure and resources, our success comes from a driven and diverse team of people producing greatness together. We're looking for developers from mobile and PC backgrounds passionate about their work and who believe in realizing the potential of mobile gaming as much as we do.
We're highly collaborative, relaxed, and deadly serious about creating incredible entertainment for passionate players around the world. We approach mobile development as a craft, and our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for 'Every World' - we've got you covered!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy71b0-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.