Founded in 1979, Activision has continuously disrupted the world of entertainment as a leader in the videogame industry. With a history of delivering iconic game changers -- like Pitfall®, Tony Hawk®, Guitar Hero®, Crash Bandicoot™, Skylanders™ and Call of Duty® -- our obsession is delighting our players around the globe. Focused and committed to innovation, we consistently deliver the most beloved, engaging, and successful entertainment.
As AP Head of Culture, you will work closely with the Activision Publishing Executive Leadership Team to build and execute a comprehensive roadmap. Continually driving AP's dedication to culture, DE&I, and collaboration. Understanding the changing landscape and working closely with internal teams to build an agile approach to adjust and adapt. Success in year one will include pulling levels to increase communication, process improvement and building current and new capabilities.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Set a bold cultural aspiration and strategy: Working with the AP ELT, determine the ideal cultural north star that boosts engagement and significantly advances DE&I outcomes; translate vision into a tactical, year-long roadmap
• Execute on culture strategy with 12-month horizon: Drive progress across the culture execution roadmap, with key beats that map to AP's business cycle and priorities collaborate with relevant COEs and business leaders to achieve real behavior change, pulling on levers which include communications, process changes, and capability building
• Drive continuous improvement against long-term culture and inclusion outcomes: Create flywheel of feedback on key metrics and portfolio of initiatives that affect most meaningful or highest priority areas of change on ongoing basis; regularly engage stakeholders at all levels
• Partner with PMO to understand project budget allocations; create project-specific budgets and track delivery against established guidelines
• Partner with Internal Communications team to develop and track against project-specific communications plans (as applicable)
• Manage day-to-day project execution for culture-related special projects as assigned, utilizing best-in-class PM tools and templates
• Create work plans, establish and manage against key milestones and deliverables
• Identify and engage core project team members and key stakeholders for each assigned project
• Identify, track and ensure resolution of all project-related issues, escalating when necessary
• Provide clearly communicated status updates to leadership team, project team and/or key project stakeholders on a regular basis
• 3-5 years of experience in HR, DE&I, culture/transformation, PR, and/or communications
• Track record of working in complex/matrixed organizations and engaging broad set of stakeholders
• Experience orchestrating/leading action across large populations, without always having direct authority
Knowledge & Skills
• Deep understanding and comfort with change management mechanisms, spanning both ''carrot and stick''
• Ability to be an independent and analytical thinker / problem solver
• Ability to engage with senior leaders
• Ability to inspire optimism and positivity
• A love of gaming and knowledge of AP properties
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gke6m4-3-236-232-99-42 in your application.