Technical Account Manager
London, United Kingdom
Contract Term: Permanent
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain.
Based in Soho, the cultural heart of London's West End with a vast array of classic record shop and leading film companies, media offices and great restaurants. Regent's Park is close enough for a lunchtime run, as are the delights of Piccadilly Circus and the shopping mecca of Oxford Street. It is conveniently walking distance from a number of London tube stations and mainline train stations.
To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
As a Senior IT Auditor, you will work across an interesting mix of departments, including; IT, legal and finance to perform high quality SOX and operational IT audits, and deliver impactful reporting.
This role is an exciting opportunity to directly add value to the business across the entire group, whilst further developing technical IT and auditing knowledge and skills.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours. This role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Assist in the development of scope and planning for IT internal audits and integrated audits.
• Conduct end-to-end IT audits of applications, underlying infrastructure, and technologies supporting business processes.
• Develop data analytics across internal audit; giving greater assurance to audits and adding value to the business through implementing real time monitoring/ fraud detection
• With the Business and Technology stakeholders, provide assurance on key projects and critical change activities.
• Draft high-quality audit documentation and reports.
• Work with process owners as a partner to develop solutions to issues and provide guidance on areas of change and control within the business.
• Track and follow-up on the implementation of management's action plans to address identified control gaps.
• Communicate/engage regularly with Technology community to thoroughly understand current Technology developments and risks, and anticipate changes arising from both internal and external factors.
• Positively support knowledge sharing and thought leadership within the function, and with external networks, to capture value from best practice opportunities.
• Build a strong network and relationships to facilitate the career development either within Internal Audit or in the wider business.
• Sarbanes-Oxley auditing across the group.
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate who has a passion for IT audit and data analytics. IT and the video game industry are very dynamic, and the right candidate should be someone looking to develop their skills and constantly evolve over time.
• Must have bachelor's degree or higher.
• 3+ years of IT audit experience.
• Ideally holds additional relevant IT/Audit certifications such as: CISA, CISSP, etc.
• Experience with data analytics and applying this practically to audit (e.g. risk-based sampling, continuous monitoring, robotic process automation).
• Ideally has strong information security knowledge.
• Fluency in auditing ITGCs across all IT elements/layers (OS, DB, App SaaS, SOC1).
• Experience auditing and using data analytics within the Oracle environment are advantageous.
• Should be familiar with SOX and general control frameworks (e.g. COSO, COBIT).
• Able to manage projects and coach intern level staff in the team.
• Operating in a high growth, entrepreneurial environment, the Senior IT Auditor must be able to acclimate and add value quickly.
• The successful candidate will be communicating across all levels of the organisation and should therefore have strong presentation, written and communication skills with the ability to adapt content and delivery to their audience.
• Must have personal credibility and integrity.
• Should be eager to seek better ways of doing business by creating insight through inquiry and challenge in an open minded, impartial, and independent way.
• Must be able to identify process and organisational improvements
• Down to earth and capable of working in a diverse organisation.
• Be decisive, able to hold a point of view and yet accommodate different perspectives and have excellent persuading and influencing skills to explain complex risk and control concepts.
• Confidence and gravitas in working with and challenging senior stakeholders.
• Collaborative in building robust relationships within the group.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.