Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
As Senior Global Growth Strategist – Call of Duty you will manage and support paid media campaigns for Call of Duty. This position will work closely with the Global Director of Media Strategy to build cross-platform, ''audience first'' media plans that maximize player value across the entire user-journey. Creating a connection and bridge from strategy to our in-house media activation team and regional teams will be paramount to the success of this role. To assist this, the role will be responsible for the day-to-day planning, coordination, and management of campaigns. Furthermore, he/she will be required to develop and maintain an intimate knowledge of the Call of Duty business and ensure all requirements are executed in a timely and accurate manner. The ideal candidate is passionate and knowledgeable about digital marketing, is a team player, an independent thinker, and effective communicator. Autonomy, agility, and poise will be markers of success.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Developing strategic media recommendations that define target audience, channel mix, media KPIs, and integrate competitive/marketplace considerations
• Integrating consumer behavior insights, competitive intelligence and other marketplace considerations into the planning process
• Collaborating with Media & Analytics functional groups to help create testing opportunities, measurement frameworks, creative spec sheets, and process improvements
• Act as liaison to business stakeholders, leveraging strategic vision to inform, consult, and recommend innovative solutions to unique business challenges
• Working with internal tools and staff to quantitatively and qualitatively analyze campaign delivery and optimize performance on an ongoing basis.
• Using qualitative and quantitative research to develop insights, identify shifts in consumer behavior, and keep the team updated on the changing digital media landscape
• Reviewing tactical components of media campaigns to ensure strategic media objectives are met
• Managing key operational tasks that enable local and regional activation teams to successfully launch and optimize campaigns
• Facilitating creative asset development, organization, and delivery to Media Activation team
• Overseeing timelines, coordinate budget process, and handle ad-hoc day-to-day requests
• BA / BS degree in marketing, advertising or related field
• A minimum of 4 years of digital media analysis and planning experience from a media agency or similar
• Experience with launching and optimizing media campaigns using complex data segmentations
• Successful track record working on large-scale, digital direct response initiatives & brand-building campaigns
• Deep understanding of ad servers, DMPs, planning tools
• Passion for video games
• Prior entertainment client and/or communications planning experience
• Experience with TV and OOH planning
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d97ey7-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.