Compliance Program & Investigations Specialist
Santa Monica, CA
The recently formed mobile product management team is strategically vital to our mission of bringing our world-class IP onto mobile phones. As a product manager on our mobile team, and as the first person on our product performance team, you will help drive applied analytics and user lifecycle management to Call of Duty: Mobile. Applied analytics means ensuring as a product team we are asking the right questions from our data team, and that the answers to those questions inform live ops, game balance, current features, and features in development. User lifecycle management means building segmented experiences for our users.
• A capacity to deeply understand the game, its engagement loops, and how certain user attributes like geographic origin, game mode preferences, tenure, payments, or feature engagement contribute to how users are play.
• An ability to clearly articulate hypotheses based on this analysis, and then to architect new AB tests against these hypotheses, in order to measureably improve user experience and product KPIs for specific user segments.
• Work with engineering and production teams team to implement, QA, and analyze the experiment.
• Excellent stakeholder management and ability to work cross functionally.
• Building new departments means striking a balance between understanding the north star goal yet being OK not knowing exactly the path to take to get there. A tolerance for ambiguity and a predisposition towards action are major plusses.
• Own and drive prioritization of our analytics queue, working with our analytics team to ensure each question has the chance to eventually impact user experience positively.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.