Associate Operations Manager
Santa Monica, CA
As a Product Manager at Activision, you will work within the Experience Optimization Org to build innovative and impactful player optimization and personalization platforms and products that help to build loyalty and drive engagement for Activision's industry leading games. Candidates should have experience of large-scale applications
Key responsibilities include:
• Develop product vision and champion the vision to all stakeholders.
• Works with User Experience team to create optimal user experiences across devices.
• Writes product requirements and works with engineering, project management, and QA teams to implement them.
• Identifies KPIs, builds dashboards, and analyzes data to understand user behaviors.
• Conducts user research to inform new features and improved user experiences.
• Provides continual direction to development teams, ensuring clear momentum across projects.
• Regularly uses and analyzes industry products to inform opportunities and decision making.
• Regularly communicates product plans and outcomes to leadership and key stakeholders.
• Works with Product Management leadership to shape product strategy and translates into actionable short-term and long-term road maps.
• 3+ years of work experience as a product manager
• Experience working with engineering teams using Agile / Scrum software development & other common engineering best practices.
• Excellent written and verbal communication as well as collaborative skills.
• Self driven, motivated, and ability to drive objectives forward and see projects and initiatives through to completion.
• Ability to work well under pressure and time constraints to meet deadlines.
• Easily transition between technical and non-technical audience.
We're headquartered in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines of Marketing, PR, Sales, Supply Chain and other corporate functions such as HR, IT, Legal, Facilities and Finance. Santa Monica is the nerve center of our company, where the best ideas combine with unrivalled rigor to create the biggest and best entertainment experiences in the world.
Great Games Start with Great People! This is an exciting time to join us!
Activision has been changing the way people play for the past 40 years-as the leading developer and publisher of video games, our teams have created some of the world's biggest, most ground-breaking, and beloved entertainment franchises in the industry. Ask anyone who works at Activision what their favorite thing about it is, and they'll tell you it's the people. We have world class brands, infrastructure, and resources, but our success comes from people producing greatness together. We are nothing without our employee's brilliance.
Activision is more than just the leading developer and publisher of video games; we are the creators of some of the world's biggest, most ground-breaking titles in the industry. Our current portfolio includes Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, and Crash Bandicoot™.
Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI), headquartered in Santa Monica, California with locations across the globe, is one of the largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies in the world. Sitting at the intersection of media, technology, and entertainment, our employees are some of the best and brightest across engineering, entertainment, media, and technology. A member of the S&P 500 Activision Blizzard is proud to be included as one of FORTUNE's ''100 Best Companies To Work For®,'' ''World's Best Employers,'' as well as ''Most Admired Companies.'' In 2019 we were honored to receive a perfect score on our entry to the Corporate Equality Index as a Best Workplace for LGBTQ professionals and once again made Fast Company's World's Most Innovative Companies in Gaming.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj28z2-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.