Career Development Manager
RAVEN SOFTWARE, developer of numerous award-winning games, including contributions to the blockbuster Call of Duty franchise is looking for a talented and passionate Producer to join our high-caliber team. The Senior Producer will work closely with stakeholders across the studio and the publisher to ensure the very best game is produced on-time and within budget.
• Collaborating with Directors and Leads to establish long term feature schedules, milestone definitions and phase/sprint goals
• Driving the development of game features and content from concept to completion, often on multiple initiatives simultaneously
• Understanding and communicating project milestones, task deadlines, and stakeholder feedback to team members across the studio
• Predicting, identifying and proposing solutions for project risks and issues
• Being in constant communication with Leads and Directors to make sure the project expectations are clear and realistic
• Being a part of the team – working with the teams to overcome complex problems, improve product quality and stay on track
• Managing Associate Producers or Production Coordinators with a focus on development, mentorship and long-term career growth
• Being a partner to different Publishing groups including Production, Legal, PR and Marketing
• 3+ years of experience working in the game industry
• Shipped at least one game title
• Comprehensive understanding of game development, from concept to submission and sustained development post launch.
• Strong time-management skills with the ability to focus on priorities, manage change and deliver against agreed deadlines.
• Proven ability to work under rapid development cycles.
• The ability to confidently articulate and communicate ideas and concepts using outstanding written, verbal and presentation skills
• Proven ability to collaborate, coordinate, communicate and support other team members
• Creative, motivated, focused, passionate, results-oriented
• Passion for games
Located in Madison, Wisconsin, RAVEN SOFTWARE offers an upscale work environment with state-of-the-art workstations, competitive compensation, generous benefits, highly-skilled teammates, affordable living, and an exceptional quality of life.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.