Lead UX Designer
RAVEN SOFTWARE, developer of numerous award-winning games, including contributions to the blockbuster Call of Duty franchise is looking for a talented and passionate Multimedia Specialist to join our team. The Media Specialist will be responsible for capturing and editing game footage for demos and internal trailers, logging and editing footage into reference reels, and producing motion graphics for pre-visualization.
This is the opportunity to join our highly creative team on a 12-month contract role, with opportunities to be extended or go full time. You will work closely with and utilize the talents of teams such as Audio, Animation, and Concept Art.
• Work with the Creative Director and development teams on all creative concepts and projects
• Capture and edit game footage for demos and internal trailers
• Collect, log, and edit footage info reference reels
• Animate layered concept art into 2.5D vignettes
• Collaborate with development & narrative teams on storyboarding and animatics
• Support the Animation and Design teams on pre-visualization
• Design and build multimedia presentations in PowerPoint
• Video experience and a degree in Film, Digital Media, or related field
• Has a strong desire to grow and learn new skills through training, mentoring, and experimenting on the job.
• Expert in video editing and motion graphics suites, such as Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro and Adobe After Effects.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Experience with audio design and editing.
• Experience with PowerPoint and a willingness to dig deep into its creative capabilities.
• Must be able to provide demo reel/portfolio demonstrating video, motion design and post-production skills.
• Knowledge and love of our games.
Located in Madison, Wisconsin, RAVEN SOFTWARE offers an upscale work environment with state-of-the-art workstations, competitive compensation, generous benefits, highly-skilled teammates, affordable living, and an exceptional quality of life.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d22865-3-238-98-214-42 in your application.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.