Senior Software Engineer
Santa Monica, CA
Join the Call of Duty Mobile Growth team to build a world-class Business Intelligence toolset and marketing rules engine. In this role you will maintain and expand our paid marketing data by maintaining our ETL process, consuming data from our Ad Partner APIs (Google Ads, Facebook Ads and MMP platforms like AppsFlyer and Singular) and merging marketing data with game data. You will have the chance to work closely with Product, Marketing and partner with the Data Platform team to build prototypes for our tools.
• Maintain and expand upon our paid marketing data by maintaining our ETL process, consuming data from third parties
• Work with cross-functional stakeholders in defining and documenting single sources of truth to ensure consistent and high-quality data
• Reconcile data issues and alerts between various systems, finding opportunities to innovate and drive improvements
• Own and document data pipelines and data lineage
• Work with the internal data team's ETL production
• 2+ years of experience as a Data Engineer or in a similar role
• 2+ years in programming pipelines in languages like Python, Scala, Java
• 2+ years of broad software engineering experience including infrastructure and application development
• 2+ years of Spark and Spark SQL expertise
• 2+ years of Airflow or other frameworks like Luigi Experience with data modeling, data warehousing, and building ETL pipelines from data available through external APIs
• Expert-level knowledge of SQL
• Experience with Cloud technologies like AWS, GCP, Containers, Kubernetes. (GCP Preferred)
• MS/BS in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Applied Mathematics or equivalent experience.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d893q6-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.