Social Engagement Manager, Digital Marketing
Santa Monica, CA
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
As a Market Intelligence & Insights Analyst you will play a key role in managing a thoughtful, strategic, and thorough reporting function with a lens for executive communications and data analysis. In addition to being responsible for compiling and organizing data on all current open executive searches, you will serve as the center of intelligence for market research, executive profiles, and knowledge of how best-in-class companies structure their senior-most executive roles. An important team member and collaborator, you will partner with our Principal Recruiters and Research Associates to maintain up-to-date information and ensure data integrity while acting as a thought partner in how to organize our knowledge and progress.
A highly visible role in our Executive Practice organization, the Market Intelligence & Insights Analyst will work closely with senior executives of the company, and their executive assistants to ensure accurate and thorough updates on the progress of all executive searches and team projects. Further, as a key member of a dynamic and fast-paced team, you will be leaned upon for help in strengthening our knowledge of executive leadership, executive movement, and the competitor landscape.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Manage, maintain, optimize all executive search reports and search trackers for dissemination and use by CEO, Chief People Officer, President/COO and others. Serve as a guide to senior executives to analyze and interpret data whenever needed.
• Operate as the central point of contact for all reporting needs and serve as the central intelligence for search activity.
• Organize, review, and cross-reference all search data and updates, compiling into a readable, user-friendly, and accessible format.
• Manage recruiters and stakeholders to provide accurate and necessary data based on moving deadlines.
• Support Executive Practice team with specific market insight requests, market mappings, and ongoing intel of executives and their movements.
• Support the VP of Talent and Succession Planning with reporting on bench strength, development areas and organization strategy.
• Bachelor's degree from a highly regarded, top tier university
• Must have 2-5 years' experience with market research/analytics in Executive Practice, Talent Acquisition, HR or related field
• Executive search agency or HR consulting experience a plus
• Adept at uncovering actionable insights and stories within data
• Advanced MS Office skills specifically in PowerPoint and Excel
• Hands on experience with Adobe DC
• Familiarity with Tableau or other data interpretation and presentation technology a plus
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with experience liaising with senior executives
• Organized thinker and exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to thrive in ambiguity, moving deadlines, and create processes
• Team player with strong partnering capability
• Ability to manage highly confidential data
• Basic project management skills
• Experience with CRM and HR tools such as Avature, Eightfold and Workday a plus
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.