We are seeking a Manager, Influencer Marketing to manage and be a part of Call of Duty Mobile and the newly announced Mobile title's content creator strategy. You work in the intersection of content and product and are ready to make it come to life. You are a marketing superstar, stellar communicator, and an analytical problem-solver. You are a standout colleague who can easily balance structure with dynamic environments. You will have a pulse on the competitor landscape and the trends of content creators as well as community growth. You are also responsible for amplifying the go to market for Call of Duty's mobile titles.
• Develop and implement global go-to-market strategy for influencer and content creators
• Develop content for CODmobile owned social channels in partnership with streamers and influencers
• Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to identify marketing messaging
• Work with influencer community to creative innovative campaigns across gamer driven social channels Identify and evaluate new content opportunities with key influencer partners
• Manage existing and identify/develop new relationships with the influencer community
• Manage and track incentive/gifting program
• Analyze and report program performance via post-mortem decks
• Monitor content to ensure on brand messaging
• Develop a detailed understanding of player community and CODmobile gaming experience
• 5-7+ years experience in influencer marketing, Bachelor's Degree
• Experience in brand marketing highly preferred
• Experience working directly with influencers and streamers
• Direct experience in gaming or very thorough knowledge and passion for gaming, gaming social communities, and trends
• Manage strategy, clear goals, and evaluate critical metrics
• Excellent organization and communication skills
• Cross functional teammate and leader
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize demands
• Data driven
• Knowledge of digital analytics platforms including Tubular Labs preferred
• Excellent communication, presentation, organizational and writing skills
• Expert level project management skills
Welcome to Activision Mobile. We're a new in-house studio, dedicated to developing the best AAA mobile games in the world. Our first project is the AAA mobile hit Call of Duty: Mobile, which is on track to generate over $1 billion in consumer spending in 2021. The ideal talent will come from mobile, console and PC backgrounds who are passionate about their work and share our belief in what AAA experiences on mobile can and should outstandingly ordinarily excited to build out our teams and get to work, and invite you to join us in making something special.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvpvmj-44-197-230-180-42 in your application.