Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
The Manager, HR Technology provides leadership and champions collaboration across the HR organization and business stakeholders to design, configure, test, implement, maintain, communicate, and train the organization to effectively leverage our HR Technology Solutions, while also ensuring data integrity, security and operational perfection. Additionally, this role will partner with the HR specialist functions including Compensation, Talent, and Recruitment, and Benefits key stakeholders to ensure high quality execution of HR programs and processes.
HR Systems in use include Workday (Core HCM, Onboarding, Recruiting, Timekeeping, Absence, Reporting and Saba LMS.)
The position will be based in Southern California and report to the Head of HR Technology. The role will be primarily focused on and require in depth experience in Talent Acquisition, Sourcing and Learning Management technologies. The position will also manage a team of HR Technology Analysts and is responsible for the appropriate handling of highly confidential matters and materials.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• You will lead cyclical HR processes, deployment of new modules, improvements, and expanded offerings in our HR Systems, from design through to training/rollout, for an international client population
• You will collaborate with the Head of HR Technology and business stakeholders to prioritize projects, develop business case/ proposals for new capabilities/enhancements.
• Balance multiple complex systems projects at a time, across functional areas and global locations
• Builds strong internal relationships with key HR, IT, and business leaders to define and understand strategic and tactical HR Technology requirements
• Identify and recommend technical solutions to address opportunities to improve existing processes to further streamline and optimize operational effectiveness within Human Resources
• Ensures local HR systems and processes are documented and aligned with HR strategies, policies, and governmental regulations.
• Drives deepening and broadening of system knowledge for greater user adoption and experience.
• Education: Bachelor's degree required (degree in Business or Human Resources field preferred)
• Experience: 5 years of previous HR Tech/HRIS experience is required. Experience with Workday HCM and Recruit required.
• Experience with full life cycle HR Technology related projects including requirements gathering, design, execution, testing and change management.
• Principal Working Relationships: Effectively partner with Talent Acquisition and specialist groups as well as employees, managers, payroll, IT, finance, and legal
• Experience with vendors such as Eightfold.ai (CRM), Rooster (Interview Scheduling), Phenom People (Career sites).
• Strong project management and change management skills; ability to run and lead multiple projects at the same time.
• Strong PC skills such as Word and Outlook and advanced Excel skills (VLOOKUP's, pivot tables, etc.) required.
• Ability to quickly learn concepts and understand process configuration in a system.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with an eye for detail and accuracy; ability to do root cause analysis to guide decisions and action plans where limited foundational/framework exists.
• Strong leadership and influence skills; ability to translate strategy into action through the leadership and engagement of multiple stakeholders.
• Ability to develop and present information and concepts to all levels in a simplified manner.
• Ability to dedicatedly assess the impacts of actions and develop appropriate change plans.
• Ability to build and maintain strong, collaborative relationships with cross-functional HR leaders, business leaders and employees
• Ability to think strategically and execute at the tactical level.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn84v3-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.