Localisation QA Tester - Spanish
Come join us and be part of the team who are responsible for localizing some of the biggest video game titles in the industry!!
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, driven and experienced Localisation Project Manager to join our team in our office in Dublin, Ireland.
You will be responsible for
• Managing all aspects of the localisation from beginning to end including budgets, scheduling, audio and casting, vendor relationships and risk management for a number of assigned titles.
• Deliver high-quality localized games to our consumers in line with internal expectations regarding quality, schedules, and budgets.
• You will work with key internal stakeholders from production teams, developers, vendors, legal, marketing, and QA in order to successfully localize our games.
• Be responsible for the age rating process in certain countries.
• You will work with the Director of Localization in the creation and rollout of strategic projects on a wide variety of topics such as quality, efficiency or internationalization.
• Our environment is fun and fast-paced, so you will be required to problem solve, be proactive and passionate about games and localization.
• Manage and engage with external vendors across the globe as well as the internal Language Service team.
Candidates need to have;
• A minimum of 3 years previous PM experience in a games localization environment
• PMP / Prince certification or equivalent project management certifications preferred
• Proficient skills in PM Tools such as Microsoft project~JIRA~Excel~Xloc~MemoQ
• Experience in localization for Asian countries an advantage
• Proven finance discipline and project delivery
• Have a ''can do will do'' attitude
• Ability to mobilise and direct large production teams
• Analytical in their approach to work
• Understand the core principles of Project Management
This will be a fixed term contract role.
Our global headquarters is in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines. Our localization team is based in Dublin, Ireland. Dublin is a vibrant multicultural city offering a warm welcome and access to a wide variety of cultures, people and opportunities!
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.