Senior Producer, Mobile Live Ops
Santa Monica, CA
The Lead Data Scientist will work closely with a number of stakeholders within the Marketing organizations to deliver world-class advanced analytics analyses of marketing activities and estimating their impact on sales. These projects will include, but are not limited to, Media Mix Model, Analysis of Covariance (test & control), Attribution Modeling of disaggregate event-stream data.
We have a tremendous amount of data on how gamers play our games. We need, however, an expert who has the passion, experience, skills and ability to turn that data into action.
This role includes but is not limited to the following tasks/duties:
Some tips to remember:
• Be the media measurement thought-leader and own the definition of KPI measuring, providing recommendations on new statistical/machine-learning approaches based on research and testing.
• Maintain, add feature functionality, validate and socialize advanced attribution models to optimize marketing mix
• Integrate with existing machine learning pipelines on propensity scoring and LTV projection to granularize the understanding of user journey and customer value
• Establish through testing and experimentation the right statistical approach to delivering analytics insights
• Provide thoroughly documented work products to enable smooth operations in production
• Interpret and visualize model estimates and diagnostics
• Work with senior management to answer strategic business questions through the use of behavioral data
• Ability to delvier MVP and hit deadlines is a must
We are looking for a leader with expert knowledge working with big data, who is open to developing new processes to propel the business forward from an efficienty and quality standpoint.
Here are some tips:
• 5+ years of experience in database mining/marketing with very large, complex and multi-dimensional datasets.
• 2+ years of direct experience working in ad-tech with a proven track record of media mix modeling and optimization
• Must be able to synthesize disparate data to mine and communicate insights
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills with a proven track record of working across all levels of the organization.
• Experience with large individual customer behavioral data sets (gaming, retail, financial services) and expertise in communication channel best practices, including multi-channel marketing.
• Technical mastery in advanced database mining tools such as SQL and SAS/R/Python (any of the three) with the ability to coach and train others on best practice.
• Understanding of the evolving media landscape with a perspective on navigating privacy considertion and attribution in a user-level data starved environment
• Experience working within a clean-room like Google ADH a plus
• Gaming experience particularly a plus
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.