We are looking for a dynamic and talented IT Manager to join our team in creating the next generation in our history of award-winning best-selling games.
• Lead IT project implementation including the design and deployment of new IT systems.
• Oversee daily operational activities and maintenance of the technology systems with minimal oversight.
• Provide day-to-day desktop and server maintenance support.
• Establish studio-wide IT standards, written policies, and procedures for information technology acquisition and utilization.
• Organize, direct and mentor IT staff.
• Consult with Leadership to review project proposals, determine goals, deliverable timeframes, resources, and procedures for executing projects.
• Follow established project management practices, including management of scope, project deliverables, requirements, risks, and collaborate with other program managers to manage project interdependencies.
• Uphold the company's mission and values through impactful actions, collaboration, proactiveness, inspiration, and boldness.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Information Technology, Management of Information Systems, or a related discipline; or High School Diploma/General Education Diploma and 4 years of relevant experience as outlined in the essential duties in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
• 7+ years of years of increasingly responsible roles working with information systems and experience implementing new technology.
• 5+ years of IT project management, simultaneous execution of multiple projects and providing leadership to sub workgroups within a project.
• Ability to explain technical concepts to users.
• Thorough knowledge of computer systems, security, data storage, and network and server systems administration.
• Experience desirable with Linux and Windows operating systems, Perforce, Proxmox, VM management, containers, Puppet, and video game development console systems.
• Time management skills.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with assistance when working in the studio or data centers
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rekm72-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.