The Enterprise Technical Architect - will manage strategy, architecture, and technology stack that support Activision Blizzard's Corporate Performance Management solutions and ensures that the technology strategies effectively deliver the expectations of our users.
• Need to have an advanced level knowledge of Enterprise Performance Management solutions such as Planning, Close & Consolidation, Profitability, Account Reconciliation, and Narrative Reporting, and a strong understanding of general business and accounting processes
• Understand the enterprise architecture within the context of existing on-premise & cloud services to evaluate interoperability, and incorporate it in solution architecture
• Collaborate with enterprise applications leaders, stakeholders, and third parties to encourage a customer, systems, and data driven culture
• Architect end-to-end solutions that are scalable with focus on performance, quality, and maintainability
• Evaluate new technology benefits vs risks to introduce new business capabilities
• Work on development of system architectures working closely with application owners, developers, business system analysts
• Promote increased connectivity from a systems lens between groups and departments to ensure our initiatives are moving in a direction that supports our target state architecture
• Communicate and lead effectively across teams
• BS/BA degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Math or similar discipline.
• 7+ years in an Enterprise Architecture and/or Systems Architect Role
• 12+ years with broad range of Information Systems related to finance, planning & accounting, and database systems
• 7+ years hands on technical experience with Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Suite of products in large & complex organizations.
• 3+ years designing and/or implementing solutions in a major public cloud (Azure, GCP, AWS)
• 2+ years designing and/or implementing RESTful APIs
• 2+ years Agile and/or Agile SAFe
• Solid Experience in Analysis, Design, Development, and Deployment of Oracle Planning, Essbase, Profitability and Cost Management, Close & Consolidation, Account Reconciliation, and Narrative Reporting in the Cloud as well as on-premise where applicable.
• Strong analytical and complex problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - we serve users in many countries around the work and in every functional area - excellent verbal and written communication skills and versatile personality is required.
• A dedication for high quality service and end product for our users.
• A desire to always look for alternative and better ways to solve problems and provide solutions.
• The ability to meet deadlines and prioritize competing deliverable.
• Confidence in making operational decisions, monitoring progress, and reporting results in an environment where urgent business changes demand a rapid response.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for 'Every World' - we've got our employees covered!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm1z53-3-227-235-216-42 in your application.