As a Creative Lead you will be responsible for leading our game capture team and crafting the vision of our capture by concepting and directing capture sessions within our games. You will partner closely with other video teams and editors to provide the footage they need for various trailers and social media assets.
This role includes but is not limited to the following tasks/duties:
• Lead and manage a team of game capture artists.
• Work closely with the video team to compose and capture gameplay that meet the content needs of our clients.
• Create shot lists and choreograph scenes that best showcase our games and content.
• Plan and direct game capture sessions.
• Cut short sequences in Premiere and organize footage for video editors.
• Manage all equipment, hardware, and software for capture.
• Troubleshoot technical issues with development software and hardware.
• Explore creative new ways to shoot game content.
• Look for efficiencies and give suggestions for improvements to various game debug systems.
• Attend review sessions with clients to gather feedback and incorporate into future captures.
• Other duties, as assigned.
• Strong understanding of cinematography, composition, color and lighting in visual media.
• Proven experience working with video game graphics, textures, lighting, and tools.
• Strong working knowledge of camera workflows (depth of field, aperture, focus, lenses, ISO, etc).
• Strong communication skills and confidence directing a group of players.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize projects with attention to detail.
• Strong technical and troubleshooting skills with both PC and consoles.
• A passion for video games.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro.
• Experience working in the video game industry.
• Demo reel or portfolio of relevant artwork.
• College degree in the requisite field of equivalent work experience preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4xoeq-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.