Senior Mobile Engineer
Santa Monica, CA
As a Product Manager on Call of Duty: Mobile, you will be an integral member of our Live Ops team focused on the strategy of our live ops initiatives. You will help manage all in-game events, promotions, and offers. You will not only work with other team members of the Mobile team, but you will directly interface with internal stakeholders and our developers as well. We are looking for individuals who are comfortable working in a fast-pace environment, running live ops, and have the drive to constantly iterate and solve problems.
This role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Define the strategy (the what and the why) for our live operated monetization and engagement systems
• Set goals for these systems, measure performance against these goals, and create action plans to optimize over time
• Oversee the planning of the calendar of events, promotions, and offers that support that strategy and those goals
• Help identify areas of opportunity and partner with our Roadmap team to design new Live Ops oriented features
• Collaborate with other Product Managers and Analysts to do deep dive analyses and experiments to optimize and improve how we manage live ops
• Collaborate and set priorities with external development partners and vendors
• 2 years of product management in the gaming industry with experience in Live Ops
• A strong passion for games and gaming, especially mobile!
• Deep understanding of free-to-play games systems and economies
• A keen eye for live ops design – understanding what does and does not work
• Ability to balance a data-driven mindset with creative problem solving, while maintaining a player first mentality
• Proven track record as a strong team player, with strong verbal and communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally across multiple disciplines
• Self-starter and motivated to work within a fast-paced environment
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.