As an Associate Live Ops Specialist on our mobile team, you will manage the day-to-day operations and help drive the performance on our exciting title - Call of Duty: Mobile. You will own the design, configuration, and execution of in-game events, sales, and offers to increase user LTV. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with not only all functional areas on our team, but Tencent as well. You will constantly learn and make thoughtful recommendations as the product grows to new heights. We are looking for individuals who are comfortable working in a fast-pace environment, running live ops, and have the drive to solve problems.
• Design a strategy and execute events to drive engagement and monetization
• Be the event owner from concept, design, configuration, testing, and execution
• Track and measure the performances of sales, features, A/B tests and optimize them for future occurrences
• Collaborate with our Product Managers and Analysts to monitor the performance of events and sales and their impact on KPIs
• Create and define a Live Ops process to ensure we are using our time and resources in the most efficient way possible
• Strategize and test various hypotheses around live events to improve retention, monetization, and engagement
• Be the owner of our ''live operation tools''
Please note: This is a contingent worker position and will be staffed through Volt, a staffing and workforce management company.
• Quantitative skills with strong proficiency in Excel.
• A minimum of 3 years' experience, preferably in games. You'll need to work to identify what matters from what doesn't, and prioritize your time accordingly.
• Creativity. Understand the current events in our game and brainstorm creative campaigns to make meaningful experiences to our users.
• Proven ability to own, build and iterate functions and processes.
• 1+ year experience managing free-to-play mobile game products
• A strong passion for games and gaming, especially mobile!
• Deep understanding of free-to-play games systems and economies
• Ability to work in a cross-functional team
• Clear verbal and written communication skills
• Proven ability to prioritize time accordingly and execute a plan
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm1pev-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.