Santa Monica, CA
As an Artist (Video Editor) you will provide creative and technical support services to all engaged departments, Marketing, PR, PMG, and development studios, to produce high-quality art assets, which are primarily videos. Typical end use for assets include marketing, social, internal, reference, and more per client's need.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Editing, using Adobe Premiere CC
• Creative ideation of videos with knowledge of trailer editing techniques, including music editing and sound design
• Capturing cinematic gameplay with knowledge of shot composition, depth-of-field, and direction
• Applying post-effects (color, shot-transitions, camera-shake, ect.) with Adobe Premiere and After Effects CC
• Modifying titles and graphics using Adobe After Effects CC
• Creating and revising pre-production materials such as outlines and shot lists as needed.
• Tech services, such as altering resolutions, creating and adding end slates, cut-downs, etc.
• Other duties, as assigned
• Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects CC
• Experience in videography/cinematography or cinematic video game capture
• Ability to multitask while maintaining professionalism and composure
• Thick skinned, good listener and able to take constructive criticism
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and be self-sufficient when it comes to priortizing deadlines
• Strong technical and troubleshooting skills
• High level of attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• A demo reel showcasing work in Adobe Premiere CC and any additional relevant programs
• Customer Service experience a plus
• 2–3 years of experience in the video game industry a plus
• College degree in the requisite field or equivalent experience preferred
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.