As an Administrative Assistant you will welcome guests, vendors and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including maintaining the visitor log, badging and NDA support, and shipping, receiving and distribution of mail and parcels. Our Administrative Assistant's duties also include offering administrative support across the organization, such as maintaining office supplies, common area cleanliness, as well as assisting with coordination of facility maintenance and repairs, vendor relations, invoicing, travel, expense reporting and organizing company sponsored events.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Receives vendors, visitors and job applicants by greeting, welcoming, directing and notifying appropriate company personnel of their arrival.
• Maintains security by following procedures, employing guest logbook system, issuing visitor badges, maintaining and issuing employee badges and loaner or replacement badges.
• Ensure reception area, conference rooms and office common areas are clean, stocked, and ready for use.
• Manages shipping, receiving and distribution of parcels and mail.
• Assists with vendor setup, management and processing invoices for payment.
• Assists with safety related activities such as responding to unsafe conditions, reporting issues appropriately, stocking first aid and monitoring general condition of doors, alarms, etc.
• Assists with ordering, stocking and disposal of office supplies.
• Assists with coordinating daily maintenance, repairs and cleaning of the office facilities.
• Other projects as directed.
• High School Diploma or Higher
• Understanding of Microsoft Office programs.
• Ability to handle confidential information.
• Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
• Strong prioritization, organization and record keeping skills.
• Ability to work without supervision.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Ability to Multitask.
About Activision Blizzard Media
Activision Blizzard Media is the gateway for brands to the #1 cross-platform gaming company in the western world, with hundreds of millions of players across over 190 countries. Our legendary portfolio includes iconic mobile game franchises such as Candy Crush™, esports opportunities like the Call of Duty® and Overwatch® Leagues, and some of the top PC and console gaming franchises such as World of Warcraft®, Call of Duty®, and StarCraft®.
The idea is simple: great game experiences offer great marketing experiences. We have built a new team to introduce innovative, impactful, and rewarding advertising experiences to our huge audience of highly-engaged players. We are looking for new talents to help take our emergent media offering to the next level.
We need all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people.
Ready to play?
Come join our world and work alongside some of the best and brightest minds in the business.
All applications should be made in English.
Discover more at https://www.activisionblizzardmedia.com/
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro9796-18-232-177-219-42 in your application.