Wow Senior Brand Manager
London, United Kingdom
Based in Soho, the cultural heart of London's West End with a vast array of classic record shop and leading film companies, media offices and great restaurants. Regent's Park is close enough for a lunchtime run, as are the delights of Piccadilly Circus and the shopping mecca of Oxford Street. It is conveniently walking distance from a number of London tube stations and mainline train stations.
Activation Manager –(EMEA)
We are seeking an experienced Activation Manager for the EMEA region. Working with the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for executing our growth marketing strategy across the EMEA region, encompassing both customer acquisition and retention marketing. An extension of our Global Growth Marketing team, you will help build and drive efficiency and effectiveness through constant optimization and testing. This is a fast paced and highly energized environment where you'll be working with some of the most creative individuals in the industry. So, if you have a passion for entertainment, video games and a pulse on new and creative trends in digital marketing, we encourage you to apply!
Regional media plan creation and delivery
• An extension of our Global Growth marketing teams, creating and executing our in-house digital plans (focus on EMEA specific partners and regional priorities).
• Performance digital media planning, buying and activation across our key digital channels (SEM, Social, and Programmatic).
• Performance analysis of our media campaigns and reporting insights and learnings to internal stakeholders.
• Ensuring all campaigns are managed to exceptional standards, utilizing all relevant, available and applicable optimization methods and management approaches to drive maximum performance and impact.
• Work with our data scientists to understand what does and doesn't work.
• Develop and execute test & learn programs for the region to improve campaign performance, user conversion, retention, and monetization.
• Contribution to innovation within
• Understand the commercial requirements across the franchises, executing strategies, and facilitating internal understanding.
• Manage and maintain relationships with key vendors to maximize ability for execution and innovation.
Coordinate and manage the activity in collaboration with all stakeholders
• Working in partnership with our Strategic Planning and Operations team
• Being in direct contact with our partners (key media vendors and internal contacts including Global HQ) to ensure the flow of media information.
• Recommendation of guidelines and media processes to improve the performance of our regional campaigns.
• Ensure high-quality work is delivered both internally and from our external partners.
Analyze our Media actions and propose strategic recommendations
• Ensure visibility and integration of our in-house planning and buying to all of
our paid media activity .
• Production of high-quality reports, with complex analysis to support management decision-making.
• Degree in advertising, marketing
• You have 3+ years of performance digital planning and buying experience (media agency or in-house), executing acquisition and testing strategies geared at optimizing conversion, subscription, and revenue:
• Expert knowledge of paid search, social and programmatic.
• Experience of collaborating on a broader media plan (how digital works with traditional channels).
• International media experience is a must.
• A background in owning and managing a budget, forecasting, and delivering on monthly goals of spend, CPA, ROAS, Retention and LTV.
• Proficient across the latest adverting technologies, including in-depth knowledge and experience of using and leveraging Google's platforms (analytics, tag manager, search and DV360).
• Possess a deep understanding of A/B testing and data driven optimization marketing.
• You are an analytical problem solver with a track record of success in optimizing marketing strategies and programs that drive customer acquisition.
• Top-notch analytical skills with a proven ability to work through data to find opportunities and actionable insights that are not readily apparent and clearly communicate them to a diverse set of stakeholders in a way they will understand.
• Work collaboratively under pressure, with experience working on complex, international, large-scale, time-critical projects.
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders.
• Detail oriented and able to work well under pressure, whilst managing multiple priorities in an ever-changing environment and meeting deadlines.
• Passionate gamer with knowledge of Activisions ' games, products and services.
About Activision Blizzard
Our mission, to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment has never been more important. Through communities rooted in our video game franchises we enable hundreds of millions of people to experience joy, thrill and achievement. We enable social connections through the lens of fun, and we foster purpose and a sense of accomplishment through healthy competition. Like sport, but with greater accessibility, our players can find purpose and meaning through competitive gaming.
Video games, unlike any other social or entertainment media, have the ability to break down the barriers that can inhibit tolerance and understanding. Celebrating differences is at the core of our culture and ensures we can create games for players of diverse backgrounds in the 190 countries our games are played.
As a member of the Fortune 500 and as a component company of the S&P 500, we have an extraordinary track record of delivering superior shareholder returns for over 30 years.
Our enduring franchises are some of the world's most popular, including Call of Duty®, Crash Bandicoot™, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Hearthstone®, Diablo®, StarCraft®, Candy Crush™, Bubble Witch™, Pet Rescue™ and Farm Heroes™. Our sustained success has enabled the company to support corporate social responsibility initiatives that are directly tied to our franchises. As an example, our Call of Duty Endowment has helped find employment for over 80,000 veterans.
Learn more information about Activision Blizzard and how we connect and engage the world through epic entertainment on the company's website, www.activisionblizzard.com.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against
on the basis of disability.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5xox-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.