VP, AV Production
New York, NY
Senior Creative Editor Producer (ABC News)
ABC News is hiring a Creative Producer/editor who can deliver unique marketing content and creative that drives audiences. The Creative Producer will create original trailers, promos, commercials, sizzles, and marketing assets to reach targeted goals. This person must be a proven and skilled creative who is able to edit and fully produce high-end quality content from concept to air. If you are super creative and technically gifted then this is the job for you
• Produce a variety of content for multiple shows and platforms with a hands-on creative approach to storytelling
• Help conceive and fully edit trailers, promos, commercials, sizzle reels
• Pitch ideas for marketing and promoting of priority content
• Write original and positioned scripts
• Work with design team and be skilled technically in design & edit
• Manage a variety of projects with different workflows and deadlines.
• Form and maintain strong relationships and partnerships with people at various levels, both within ABC News and outside the company.
• Minimum of 3-4 years of experience producing content for distribution to large scale audiences
• Must be able to edit quality content on Adobe Premiere and/or AVID
• Must be able to provide samples of work
• A lead creative with a proven track record of driving audiences to content and delivering ''marketing wow''
• A great eclectic spirit and a love for news, pop-culture, music, art, sports, everything!
• Must embrace deadlines and work well under pressure - able to juggle multiple projects at one time
• Self-starter who can work alone and work with thousands at the same time.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Experience producing promotional content for television or trailers at a large production house or movie studio
• Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university, or equivalent experience
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.