Sr. Recruiter, ABC News (PH)
Consult | Strategize | Elevate
Join a team where innovative talent acquisition professionals build credible relationships with leaders to deliver highly impactful talent strategies and plans. This role will blend full life-cycle recruitment against hard to fill needs with integrated talent strategy development where consultation, data driven storytelling, and collaborative partnerships will be fully leveraged. Creativity, tenacity and the ability to work in an ever-changing environment will also make someone successful!
The Senior Recruiter, ABC News will demonstrate recruiting best practices to support our world-class talent acquisition efforts in support of Disney General Entertainment Content business.
How You Will Make a Difference:
• Develop and execute full life-cycle recruitment plans to identify and ultimately evaluate and employ candidates for ABC News roles; ensuring the candidate and client experiences are met with exceptional service delivery
• Develop search strategy, including creating a target list of competitor companies, identifying names of passive candidates and forecasting the time frame of the search
• Employ innovative sourcing channels to convert hard to find passive talent including
• social media, resume mining, diversity resources and networking
• Source, network with and proactively reach out to under-represented groups
• Collaborate with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to develop a strong understanding of the department culture, business strategy and talent profiles to deliver on the hiring needs of the business
• Maintain the highest standards of candidate experience and client account management, reflected in measures of success and efficiency through hiring leader and candidate surveys
• Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential candidates for level of interest, qualifications and salary expectations
• Drive and manage the candidate experience throughout the selection process including offer negotiation and new hire on-boarding
• Partner with compensation and hiring managers to determine and define attractive and competitive job offers.
• Continuously develop business knowledge of company and departmental objectives, industry and key corporate challenges, and current market dynamics
• Maintain a high level of transparency and communication and manage progress reports and actions in the ATS and other systems.
• Ensure compliance with EEO/Diversity policies, including Federal Contractor requirements when necessary
• Represent Company for recruiting purposes at identified networking and industry events, job fairs and conferences
Requirements for Success:
• Minimum of 5 years
of full life cycle recruiting experience developing and executing fully comprehensive sourcing/recruitment plans: experience in media and/or entertainment, as well as a passion for all things television and/or content would be ideal
• Demonstrated ability to consult with clients about talent needs; design and execute recruitment strategies around those needs
• Experience using social media tools for attracting, marketing, engagement, networking, and sourcing; to include but not limited to LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
• Experience with working a fast-paced environment where multiple projects are the norm
• Experience with Kenexa, Work Day or an equivalent Applicant Tracking System
• Ability to develop strong working relationships with leaders and peers within the organization both within and across geographical markets
• Ability to operate in a highly matrixed, large, complex organization
• Proven ability to support/interact with senior-level management
• Excellent consultative, presentation, facilitation and influencing skills and outstanding attention to detail and results oriented.
• Ability to maintain confidential information and work as a team player
• Experience within a media organization
• Experience recruiting editorial talent
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
About General Entertainment Content:
The General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company's streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call General Entertainment Content.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4w5o7-3-236-232-99-42 in your application.