Project Coordinator, Marketing Operations
Coordinator, Creative Talent Development & Inclusion (DGE)
Would you like to be part of a team that collaborates to create the most inclusive content and stories in the television industry? Creative Talent Development and Inclusion (CTDI) is looking for an ambitious Coordinator to support the Vice President and his CTDI Team. As a Coordinator in the Creative Talent Development and Inclusion Department, you will be part of a groundbreaking team that strategically partners with all lines of business to enable the most inclusive content and creative culture. You will support the department that consults with leaders and teams across DGE's television platforms.
In addition to supporting the VP and the CTDI team, the Coordinator will work closely with internal and external team members in facilitating office workflow. The best fit for this role will be someone who loves the entertainment business and who is passionate about diversity, equality, and inclusion, and storytelling. This position is a high profile administrative role that requires an individual who is very organized, independent, and has the ability to adjust with ever-changing priorities.
• Administrative work and extreme calendaring with frequent changes daily
• Interfacing with all levels of management
• Scheduling and monitoring travel, rolling calls, note taking, filing, and monitoring moving parts of several business entities
• Creative input is encouraged when appropriate
• Minimum 2 years as an assistant in creative development and/or production experience (or similar experience), preferably within the Network/Studio or related creative environment, such as Agency/Manager experience appreciated
• Detailed planning, time management and organizational skills
• A passion for diversity, equality, and inclusion
• Organized team player
• Creative problem-solver (thinks out-of-the-box, 10 steps ahead, anticipate needs)
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Passionate about entertainment with a positive personality
• Strong knowledge of entertainment industry trends & players (broad network of writers, artists and studios)
• Strategic thinker with superior collaboration skills
• BA/BS Degree and/or Comparable Work Experience
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.