Coordinator, Broadcast Operations
Regional Office Services & Facilities Manager (Connecticut)
Want to be a part of the team that contributes to the organization's bottom line by managing its largest and most valuable assets? Then Office Services & Facilities is for you! We are a team of professionals that encompasses multiple disciplines to ensure the functionality, comfort, safety and efficiency of the built environment by integrating people, place, process and technology. We're responsible for making sure the systems of the built environment, or facility, work harmoniously. Office Services & Facilities is important because we make sure the places in which people work, play, learn and live are safe, comfortable, productive and sustainable.
Partners with Office Services & Facilities Managers, Directors and Regional Office Managers to align priorities, projects, tasks, etc. in support of Office Services & Facilities Vision and Mission Statements.
Builds relationships with end-users/clients to understand their business needs, determine how best to provide them with exceptional service and manage their expectations
Evaluates and recommends changes and/or additions to service offerings and equipment to manage costs and achieve efficiencies.
Manages vendors, suppliers and contracted labor to ensure the best options for pricing products or services on a national level
Supports corporate risk management procedures.
What You'll Do – The Details
• Manage and negotiate national contracts for cost efficiencies with vendor(s) who provide supplies & services
• Office equipment leases and maintenance agreements
• Copier Fleet, Postage Machines
• Office Supplies
• Outsourced Services
• Develop and maintain relationships with vendors
• conduct regular business reviews to ensure SLAs are met
• Address issues as they arise
• develop plan to track maintenance and service levels are being achieved
• Oversee the installation, outsourced support and on-going maintenance of copiers and fax machines at all A+E domestic locations
• Strategically plan for capacity, future enhancements and cost reductions where applicable
• Oversee supply inventory and ordering process to ensure approved products are being used and inventories are controlled
• Ensure end-users are adhering to policy and procedure for ordering office supplies, services, etc.
• Oversee pantries
• Equipment maintenance; scheduling repairs accordingly
• Supplies are stocked
• Pantries are clean and safe
Manage Outsourced staff
• Directly manage outsourced staff at all A+E Networks domestic locations:
• Partner with outsourced staff management vendor:
• Ensure services levels are being achieved
• On-going training / education of onsite staff
• Contract is being followed
• Ensure professional and reliable response times to requests and assigned projects.
Receiving process of company assets
• Oversee the receiving of company assets
• Ensure all asset receiving forms are complete
• Coded / authorized
• Tagged / logged before delivered to purchaser
• Submit completed reports to A/P and Finance
• Ensure corporate policies and procedures are being followed
• Partner with Finance to enforce policy and procedure as needed
• Confirm we are we are following GDPR guidelines
• Work with department contacts to seat new hires, conduct re-stacks, renovate or consolidate space (as appropriate).
• Using floor plan, and visual confirmations, evaluate space, coordinate moves as appropriate.
• Ensure the most efficient use of space per corporate guidelines.
Budget preparation and management
• Track departmental expenses
• Ensure invoices are paid timely; work with A/P and vendor to resolve open issues
• Dispute any late or unrecognized charges
• Project expenses for each quarterly reforecast
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5-10 years managing staff
• Must be self-motivated, extremely detail oriented and independent worker with strong track record of cross functional collaboration
• Ability to make smart, confident decisions and recommendations
• Demonstrated strong analytical skills and ability to pay close attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize, handle several projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
• Microsoft and Excel proficient
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Superior interpersonal skills; ability to interact with multiple constituencies and levels within the organization.
At A+E Networks, we believe that storytelling uncovers the human in humanity, the hero in heroism, and the ordinary in the extraordinary.