Director Of Production, Partnerships
New York, NY
Manager, Marketing Productions, Emerging Platforms
A+E Networks is looking for a Freelance Manager, Marketing Production for three months to manage the launch of several Emerging Platform initiatives. The Manager, Marketing Production is a strong leader who is skilled in the production and delivery of marketing content across all platforms. You will be responsible for project planning and managing timelines to bring about successful completion of multiple Emerging Platform projects.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Research and source existing assets for creative, legal, and S&P review to determine availability of marketing assets for upcoming Emerging Platforms deals.
• Create and maintain Airtable bases to organize files and report progress across teams.
• Deliver video assets to various partners, adhering to contractual deadlines and tech specs.
• Help facilitate the development and launch of digital asset management tool with Director, Marketing Production.
• Coordinate and manage multiple asset requests including balancing projects based on priority and timelines across all projects.
• Facilitate review of rights and clearances for existing and newly produced assets.
• Report challenges with archive workflow to Director, Marketing Production for analysis of existing hurdles in the production process.
• Collaborate with Production and Creative teams to create new assets when requested.
• Manage and organize metrics on volume of content created and delivered for Emerging Platforms.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
The Manager, Marketing Production is required to have a high attention to detail with a can- do attitude. You'll have the opportunity to produce new operational workflows alongside the production team. You'll be critical to the communication between strategy, creative, and production teams. You'll be asked to challenge our processes to adapt to an ever-changing landscape.
• Bachelor's degree in communications, film, television or related field
• Minimum of 5 years working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative team, with demonstrated experience in project management
• Expert knowledge of video production and technical specs
• Working knowledge of rights and clearances
• Strong organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects, working under tight deadlines and pressure are necessary to succeed in this role
• Excellent attention to detail and strong communication
• Collaborative and team oriented approach
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A+E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months.
At A+E Networks, we believe that storytelling uncovers the human in humanity, the hero in heroism, and the ordinary in the extraordinary.