Director Of Finance, International Finance
New York, NY
The Director of Finance, International Division (Temporary) will support the International Finance team. This role will assist in the annual budget, quarterly reforecast and monthly close processes.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Director of Finance, International Division (Temporary)
• Support the annual budget and quarterly forecast process for the International business
• Support department budget managers and assist with business strategies and objectives and build budgets that support the division's goals
• Assist with financial forecasts for the business and track key variances, changes and opportunities in actual results vs forecasts
• Review the budgeting, forecasting and monthly closes of Owned & Operated channels in Singapore, Japan and Korea
• Assist with additional projects, analyses and business initiatives as needed
• BA/BS in Accounting (CPA Preferred)
• Minimum of 8-10 years of related experience, with a minimum of 3 years of public accounting experience preferred
• SAP ECC (general ledger) and SAP BPC (reporting module) experience preferred
• Strong Excel skills required
• Top candidates will have media industry experience or expertise
• Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, communication and decision-making skills
• Problem-solver who is detail-oriented and takes pride in producing exceptional deliverables
• Self-starter with ability to plan, prioritize and organize work for self and team to meet tight deadlines
• Communicates ideas and/or position on a variety of issues both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner to employees and business partners at all levels
• Strong analytical and financial management and planning skills
* * * *
A+E Networks is proud to uphold an equal opportunity employment policy and employs personnel without regard to race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status. This policy also applies to all employees, consultants, and third-party workers.
A+E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A+E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third-party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3vo14-3-235-191-87-42 in your application.
At A+E Networks, we believe that storytelling uncovers the human in humanity, the hero in heroism, and the ordinary in the extraordinary.