Coordinator, Partner Services Management (Temporary)
The Coordinator of Partner Services Management is an entry level position for anyone with great organization and communication skills, a stickler for detail, a passion for content and numbers, and an interest to work at a longtime top global media group. If you love working with a team and looking to learn everything and more about the business of global content licensing across multiple platforms, from broadcast channels to digital streamers, this is an amazing opportunity for you.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Entering and updating information into a Division-wide, centralized database.
• Supporting various projects around content curation and licensing availability with critical deadlines and major deal obligations.
• Running and reviewing data reports.
• Working in excel and powerpoint.
• Constantly learning about this media group's new programs, as well as back inventory.
• You've worked or have related experience in content licensing, distribution or acquisitions with a broadcaster, streamer, distributor or supplier.
• You are skillful at managing multiple projects under deadline.
• You enjoy working with a team, but are also ok to work independently so long as you have clear instruction and can get feedback.
• The words ''rights'' and ''metadata'' don't scare you.
• You are knowledgeable in the various platforms through which audiences consume content.
• You are looking to build a career in the entertainment industry, in Sales, Distribution, Programming or Business insights.
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A+E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmx392-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.