Sports Marketing Coordinator
160over90 is seeking a PR professional with an in depth knowledge of sports and retail.
The ideal candidate has PR expertise in media relations, brand ambassador management, event management, account team leadership, as well as a passion for sports, fitness and entertainment.
The client is an innovative brand that leads the retail landscape across many sporting goods, fitness and outdoors products/apparel categories. The client serves a wide demographic of athletes and enthusiasts, including consumers shopping for sporting goods, licensed apparel, athleisure, fitness, golf and outdoor/hunt/fish products. Additionally, the client is a pioneer in content creation and philanthropic programs bringing together youth sports and social good.
• Day-to-day management of client relationship
• Develop and execute PR campaign and brand ambassador strategies
• Leverage media relationships to secure earned media coverage for product launches, brand campaigns and brand ambassador activity, among other initiatives
• Manage a full event lifecycle from concept to execution
• Develop presentations, press releases, recaps, client briefs/POVs and briefing documents
• Manage brand ambassador relationships, acting as liaison between client and the ambassador and/or his/her team
• Lead internal teams and mentor junior account members
• Bachelor's degree – Public Relations, Communications, or Marketing preferred
• 5-7 years of PR agency or client-based account management experience
• In depth knowledge of and a strong passion for sports, fitness and entertainment
• Extensive consumer and retail PR, marketing and communications experience
• Extensive event management and execution experience
• Proven track record of building and growing strong client and media relationships
• Strong client presentation development and delivery skills
• Proven ability to lead an account team(s) on multiple projects simultaneously and drive results
• Ability to think strategically and creatively, and to problem-solve independently and in groups
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.