Spring Virtual Intern - International Marketing
Remote / Virtual
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday October 29 at 11:59 PM EST
Align on all aspects of placing marketing and promotional materials as well as liaises with WB Distribution & Marketing, Exhibitor Marketing team members, vendors, and exhibition partners to ensure successful execution of marketing campaigns. An intern in this group assists in the day-to-day activities of the Exhibitor Marketing team, including special projects as directed and will facilitate the flow of information and materials in the theatrical space. The intern will support driving ticket sales for WB's theatrical films.
• Assists department with day-to-day activities as directed
• including creating and providing direction on digital marketing and social assets
• Works with the team to manage account relationships
• Helps the team on website and other online activations
• Collaborates on drafting B2B communications
• Puts together presentation decks and marketing campaign summaries
• Handles projects and other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Skilled in Adobe Photoshop
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) required.
• Previous experience working in the entertainment industry preferred.
• Must have strong communication & organizational skills and ability to effectively interact with personnel, clients & vendors.
• Must have ability to communicate effectively & tactfully with all levels of personnel & outside sources.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
• Spring 2022 program dates are January 24th - April 15th; must be available for full program duration
• Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule
• Company-issued computer provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzp3p3-3-229-142-91-42 in your application.