Intern - Videogames Sales and Marketing Admin
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionEvery great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
This position is under the videogames team to support all the general, analytical, and administrative tasks within sales and trade marketing department.
• Support sales tracking reports and point of sales presentations
• New releases and promotions tracking sales in a weekly basis
• Customer sales and market data info reported to the team in a weekly basis
• Research analysis, Warner and competitive majors in units and value by week
• New Release sales cycle:
• Load customer targets into CRM tool (Salesforce) to track data
• Preparing all listing products by customer
• Support in all CRM processes (Salesforce) with focus on sales activities reported by our external sales agency.
• Coordinate trade marketing creativities required by our main customers to implement on and offline.
• Maintain data bases and department calendars
• Native in Spanish and high level of English
• Microsoft Office advanced users (excel, Power Point & Word)
• Analytical person, thinking beyond numbers
• Proactive, flexible, organize and self-sufficient to analyze information
• Motivated and with ability to work in a team
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2y76m-3-235-65-220-42 in your application.