Intern - People & Culture Graduate
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
People & Culture (Talent Acquisition & Employee Engagement) Graduate Internships
WarnerMedia showcases some of the most iconic and cherished entertainment, news and sports brands in the world, but we are much more than that. WarnerMedia is truly where art meets science. Our combination of cutting-edge technology and an unrivaled commitment to groundbreaking storytelling builds a sense of community and meaningful connection that is shaping the future of media. We create rewarding opportunities across our entire family of brands, while championing a spirit of inclusion, innovation, self-development and support. Join WarnerMedia as we think big, live true and make the stories that move the world.
The People and Culture Graduate Interns will support Warner Bros Discovery's teams in their human resources functions to maximise employee engagement and recruit new talent. Daily activities may include the following:
• Assisting with shortlisting and screening candidates during initial recruitment stages on both Experienced Hire and Early Careers projects across EMEA.
• Attending careers fairs and visiting schools, colleges and universities to promote Warner Bros. Discovery as an employer.
• Supporting multiple Recruiters in scheduling interviews across differing time zones, while providing an excellent candidate experience.
Employee Communications & Engagement:
• Working with a communications network across teams and divisions to identify opportunities to share business successes, key initiatives, and employee stories on our company intranet.
• Contributing to the production of compelling employee events both virtually and in-office, from Town Halls to screenings and more.
• Assisting the team with operational requests and adhoc projects.
By applying for this role, you will be considered for the following positions:
• Talent Acquisition Graduate Intern
• Talent Acquisition (Early Careers) Graduate Intern
• Employee Communications & Engagement Graduate Intern x2
• You must be a recent university graduate, having graduated no earlier than July 2019.
• Passionate about diversity, equity and inclusion.
• Great communication skills with the confidence to build relationships with different people and stakeholders.
• Superb attention to detail.
• You will need to be organised with the ability to prioritise your workload.
• You should also have the ability to take initiative and work proactively.
• A strong team player, open to networking across the business.
• Salary: £26,000
• Contract Length: 12 months
• Start Date: Likely to be 15th August 2022
• You will gain hands-on experience working on business-critical projects.
• You will have to opportunity to network and build relationships with professionals, executives, and other students passionate about their field.
• You will work with industry professionals to best position yourself for a full-time position upon graduation/completion of internship.
• You will be enrolled on our Early Careers learning & training programme, as well as having access to personal and professional development courses, executive speakers' series, special screenings and more.
• You will have the chance to give back to the community.
• You will be one of over 100 WBD Early Careers employees, meaning you will have an important support network of other students, graduates and apprentices and plenty of opportunities to socialise!
Please submit your CV (no cover letter required) if you'd like to apply by Sunday 15th May 2022. Within 5 days of submitting your application, you will be invited to complete an application questionnaire via HireVue - you must complete this to be considered for the role. The deadline for this questionnaire will be Sunday 22nd May 2022.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjx3oe-3-234-244-105-42 in your application.