Intern - Home Entertainment Placement
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionHome Entertainment (Ireland) Placement Intern
As t he Home Entertainment Placement student , you will play a n integral role in this small team . D uring the placement , your time will be split between marketing for Film and Home Entertainment. This means that you will get the unique opportunity to work on the marketing process of a film right from the beginning through to Home Ent release. There will also be the chance to get involved with the Games slate .
• Manage the placement of marketing materials and competition prizes with partners and manage roll out of social assets on their channels.
• Work closely with logistics partners and sales
on roll out
• Work with marketing in Ireland and UK, and creative services team on creation of bespoke POS for releas e, premieres and launches .
• Work closely with UK digital team/agencies and Irish marketing team on tracking WB owned social channels and their presence online in relation to other media companies in Ireland and help grow their presence.
• Liaise with media agency on preparing Territory Summary on each title.
• Work with publicity on daily media monitoring across titles, tracking news stories and compiling PR reports for end of campaign reporting.
• Update weekly publicity minutes for UK conference calls.
• Manage rsvp and ticketing distribution for premieres, trade and consumer events.
• Provide support for the lead in, planning and execution of event s, screenings and premieres .
• Working with publicity on maintaining up to date media and invite lists.
• Arrange screenings of films for internal staff, agencies and press.
• Work with publicity on placing competitions with media across tv, print, radio and online, tracking the performance and shipment of prizes to winners.
• Prepare presentation documents in Word, PowerPoint, or Excel in preparation for lifecycle meetings and other business as advised.
• Assist the Se nior National Account Manager with administrative support relating to commercial activities.
• Act as the link between the Irish accounts, the SNAM, and the WB London Office for the delivery of media campaigns, merchandising standards and quarterly presentations.
• You must be a current University student in your 2nd year of study, looking to spend your 3rd year on placement and graduating no earlier than July 2023.
• Computer proficiency with working knowledge of Word and Excel, and some experience of using databases and PowerPoint.
organised and disciplined , with the ability to prioritise workload and use time effectively.
• S elf-motivated and work with limited supervision.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills .
• Analytical and pay close attention to detai l.
• Confident speaking on the phone.
• An interest in the media industry.
• Business Studies, Media Studies, Communication or Marketing undergraduate .
• Some previous work experience .
What WM can offer you:
• You will gain hands-on experience working on business-critical projects.
• You will have to opportunity to network and build relationships with professionals, executives, and other students passionate about their field.
• You will work with industry professionals to best position yourself for a full-time position upon graduation/completion of internship.
• You will be enrolled on our Early Careers learning & training programme, as well as having access to personal and professional development courses, executive speakers' series, special screenings and more.
• You will have the chance to give back to the community.
• You will be one of over 100 WM Early Careers employees, meaning you will have an important support network of other students, graduates and apprentices and plenty of opportunities to socialise!
Please submit your CV (no cover letter required) if you'd like to apply by Sunday 28th November 2021. Within 5 days of submitting your application, you will be invited to complete an application questionnaire via HireVue - you must complete this to be considered for the role.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7k50p-34-207-247-69-42 in your application.