Fall Virtual Intern - Robotics
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionThe Job
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks an Intern, Robotics for the Enterprise Technology: Robotics & Testing department.
WarnerMedia Robotics and Testing is responsible for building Intelligent Robots to modernize the business operations across all business groups. The team works closely with multiple technology and business groups to build Robots using cutting edge technologies like Smart OCR (Optical Character Recognition), ML models and Data Analytics.
Application Deadline: Monday, June 14
• Build RPA Bots using Python and Vb.net programming language
• Use RPA tool UiPath or Microsoft Power Automate to build the Bot framework
• Review code and solution deployment
• Capture requirements
• Brainstorm & architect solution with help from the leads/managers
• Status reporting to leads/managers
• 2 to 4 years of professional or academic experience in programming (including
scripting /coding), SQL and relational databases, and application development
• Solid programming experience using Python & Vb.net
• Basic ML modeling & training experience/knowledge
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb721k-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.