Fall Virtual Intern - Finance Technology
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Application closes June 14th.
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Technology Intern for the Enterprise Technology: WB Finance & Planning Solutions department.
The WB Technology intern will participate in business process and technical tool improvements, enhancements and automation which will assist WB Enterprise Financial Solutions team in supporting Finance and Tax clients. Enterprise Solutions team. The intern will interact with Technology, Finance, Accounting, and 3rd Party Service Providers to document, streamline, standardize, and business processes. There will be opportunities to work with modern financial reporting tools from Microsoft and SAP on a large scale. Additional projects and support initiatives will be in progress, which will provide the summer intern with a wide variety of exposure to other operations.
Attend/Summarize Business Meetings
• Attend status/requirements sessions with key users
• Write-up minutes of meetings, Functional Design Specifications
Conceive, Develop, and Test Solutions
• Use Microsoft Excel, Power Pivot, SAP BW, and UI Path to automate processes:
• Document/Understand Requirements
• Propose solutions
• Build (or participate with team) to build solutions
• Test solutions
• Train stakeholders on the tools/solutions
Develop and Track Project Spend
• Use Power BI to:
• Compile Report for data analysis
• Provide Project status reports
• Report out on Actuals/Forecasts
• Work with WB and Service Providers to:
• Track status/follow-up on incidents
• Suggest creative solutions to reduce incidents/streamline processes
• Update system documentation
• Develop training materials
• Microsoft Excel, including Power Query, Power Pivot and PowerPoint
• Data Analysis
• SAP, Oracle, QuickBooks or other Accounting System
• Familiarity with SQL, Visual Basic, HTML or other programming languages/concepts
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• Relevant college coursework in the areas of business and/or information systems
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task effectively in a high-volume environment.
• Strong follow-up abilities with an acute attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team, as well as independently.
• Required to work well under time constraints.
• Must possess a professional mannerism.
• Ability to actively listen and incorporate feedback for continuous improvement.
• Must be able to interact with all levels of personnel and management
• Must be a confident individual who is a quick learner and self-starter
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fall 2021 program dates are September 20th - December 10th; must be available for full program duration.
• Must be able to accommodate a schedule (24 hours/week) for full program duration.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq8xj9-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.