Fall Virtual Intern - Consumer Products Finance
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Application Deadline: Monday, June 14
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Fall Intern – Consumer Products for the EFS Global TV, CP, DCE department.
• Support the general ledger close process each month
• Participate in Business Unit financial review Meetings
• Assist with ad-hoc projects as needed including quarterly balance sheet review
• Interact with the Service Delivery Center in monthly close cycle
• Participate in financial systems projects, including Consumer Products system upgrade program and UAT testing.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkkxm0-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.