Fall Virtual Intern - Diversity & Engagement Talent Relations
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Virtual Diversity & Engagement Talent Relations Intern – Fall 2021
WarnerMedia seeks a WarnerMedia Talent Relations Fall Intern for the Diversity & Engagement department.
Application Deadline: Monday, June 14
• Identify & Organize Talent from across the WB Enterprise
• Populate Talent information into the new database
• Organize and sort answers to Talent questionnaires
• Help develop a creative newsletter to present to Talent
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Able to multitask and manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines
• Proofread and copy edit
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Wide degree of creativity and attention to detail
• Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in social media and digital media
• Self-motivated, self-starter, and team player with a positive and professional approach to management
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw855y-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.