- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionWho are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader with over 465 million tickets sold and more than 12,500 clients in 22 countries. Live Nation Concerts has become the single largest provider of live entertainment in the world producing over 25,500 shows annually for over 3,300 artists in 37 countries. Artist Nation Management is one of the world's leading artist management companies, representing more than 350 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 900 brands enabling advertisers to tap into the 63 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Live Nation's Femme It Forward is seeking a Social Media Intern who will gain experience and learn about the creation of social media content assets for Femme It Forward's various social media properties.
Our goal is to develop engaging social content that resonates with concert-goers and targeted fans of specific artists and genres.
• Research, curate, and develop engaging social content that resonates with targeted fans of specific artists and genres while helping to design fun and engaging social content, such as: GIFs, Cinemographs, and a variety of other motion art
• Assist with brainstorming big ideas on upcoming events and projects, assist in research and copyrighting, support social media efforts through original content creation, artist research, etc., and measuring social strategy across multiple channels
• Assist with the development and implementation of social strategy across Twitter, TikTok, Facebook, and Instagram.
• Work alongside the Femme It Forward team to assist with the development of social media strategy by building briefs and leading the execution of key programs
• Other duties as assigned
• Candidates must provide a link or PDF of portfolio with the application for review.
• Interns must have strong typography and composition skills exhibited in their portfolio.
• Must have knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator; experience with After Effects is a plus.
• Must have clever and fun design skills for gifs. Show us your best GIPHY stickers!
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or trade school.
• Must be eligible for school credit (and able to supply a letter from sponsor/administrator upon request).
• Must have an avid interest in music, knowledge about artists, current on social media and design trends.
• Strong time management skills a must, along with the ability to keep up with changing task prioritization in a fast-paced team environment.
• Willingness to work as part of a team and take creative direction from superiors and constructive criticism from other team members.
• Excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
• Part-Time attendance 2-4 days per week, Monday through Friday; negotiated shifts between the hours of 10AM-6PM
• Must be able to commit to a minimum work schedule of 16 hours per week.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenation.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5k410-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.