Summer 2021 Intern - Software Engineering
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
This internship is for Summer 2021.
Software Engineering Intern
Aliso Viejo, CA
You will be a part of the Hardware & Systems Engineering team in development of PlayStation Now server technology and Content Delivery Network technology. You will help build new features as well as tools for performance testing and optimization of our technology. You are passionate about coding and can work alongside multi-functional teams.
• Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science (or related field), and/or within 1 year of their post-graduation date
• Experience programming in C/C++ and Python
• Knowledge of distributed systems architecture and network programming
• Experience with Linux userspace / kernel development
• Debugging and troubleshooting experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.