This internship is for Summer 2023
Data Engineering Intern
Los Angeles, CA
The Partners Data Engineering team (LA) provides data pipe, warehousing and analytics solutions for the PlayStation Partners Platform - a vital collection of applications and services used by our partners (content creators, game developers and publishers) worldwide to create and publish games and content on PlayStation.
• Build ETL or ELT processes to onboard our data centralization program on Snowflake and relational databases
• Empower decision-making process for stakeholders by creating dashboards and reports that inspire actionable items to drive business value
• Be part of our engineering and reporting support for the above initiatives
• Rising senior, projected to graduate by Spring 2024
• Currently enrolled in an accredited university, pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Data or related Software Engineering disciplines
• Technical acumen to understand and execute engineering and reporting tasks
• Broad understanding of database concepts
• Knows Python for automation, data manipulation, and creation of applications
• Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
• Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership for your work
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb68m6-34-229-119-176-42 in your application.