Paramount Global is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, Paramount+ and Pluto TV, among others. Paramount boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution, and advertising solutions.
In our offices located all over the world, we all share the passion for bringing the best of multimedia entertainment in all its forms, on multiple platforms, to kids, youth, and families, for the most diverse tastes, with local flavors. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
Our Budapest shared service center supports the worldwide financial and accounting operation of Paramount and reports to the New York HQ.
Become part of the CEE Marketing team for Nickelodeon, MTV, Paramount Network and Comedy Central!
• Support the CEE Marketing team with the development and execution of multiplatform Marketing campaigns
• Help to coordinate Marketing partnerships
• Support the Marketing team with administrative tasks
• Create campaign presentations and campaign reporting in collaboration with the Analytics team and media agency
• Active, full time training student status in a Hungarian university/ college for at least 6 months is a must
• Marketing/ Advertising and/ or media related studies
• Confident Hungarian and English language skills both oral and written
• Proved interest in marketing and media
• Marketing experience (student job or internship in the Marketing/ Advertising environment)
• Ability to work minimum 20 hours per week
• Experience from first job/ internship at another media company, ad agency or media agency
• Czech (or Slovak) language knowledge is a plus
• Photo/video editing skills (social media level) are a plus
• Team worker
• Well organized and structured
• Interested in kids & youth brands/ entertainment
• Interested in movies/series
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
• We are a part of an exciting sector, a dynamic and highly inclusive multinational and multicultural entertainment company
• We have an award-winning office with a unique and supportive working environment (currently limited office visit possibility in line with our health & safety guidelines, on a long run we are planning to go to hybrid mode with 3 days expected in the office/week)
• We have complex tasks with real added value, get support from the senior leaders but also get space to work independently and also for teamwork
Please, provide us with your CV in English with the followings: name and surname, your phone number and e-mail address you wish us to use during the recruitment process, education, professional qualifications, professional experience (i.e. employment history).
''By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom's recruitment related privacy notice (''Notice'', https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice's conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).''
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj94eb-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.