- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionAn Internship is available for a qualified student studying broadcast journalism, video production, and other communication degrees.
• The internship will be for a maximum of 180 hours
• Will be well supervised and participate in a meaningful learning experience
• Upon completion of the internship, the student will be evaluated through a written review by the internship supervisor
Requirements & Skills:
• Be of advanced skill level due to complexity of project
• A collaborative worker with a willingness to learn
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.