Summer Remote Intern - TV Entertainment Production / Development
Remote / Virtual
Universal Studio Group (USG) encompasses NBCUniversal's television production studios: Universal Television (UTV), Universal Content Productions (UCP), NBCUniversal International Studio, and Universal Television Alternative Studio (UTAS). USG produces over 100 scripted and unscripted series across multiple countries around the globe for buyers in broadcast, cable, and streaming. Network partners include NBC, Peacock, Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, Apple, HBO, BBC, ITV, Channel 4, CTV, ABC, FOX, and ABC among many others.
Internships & Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
• Programming & Development: script coverage, maintain talent and project databases, and general administrative support
• Marketing & Events: create campaigns & strategies, review & analyze consumer data, develop & design marketing collateral for pitch meetings, and participate in brainstorm & strategy meetings.
• Publicity & Communications: press junkets, researching media outlets & contacts, and compiling coverage reports
• Casting: maintain internal talent database, curate daily casting news, create grids for upcoming theater and comedy events, compile and track TV premiere dates, special projects as needed
• Creative Services: support the TV Music Services department with music clearances for television shows, or assist photography departments with processing & archiving photos into databases. Opportunities available within: Entertainment Photography and TV Music Services
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by NBCUniversal
• Strong passion and interest for Television Entertainment
• Ability to multitask and highly organized
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Previous experience within a corporate setting preferred