Franchise Strategy and Theatrical Brand Marketing Intern (Jun 2024 - Jan 2025)
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service. Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal's commitment and how we are making an impact
NBCUniversal Singapore earned a Great Place to Work certification as a result of our dynamic, inclusive and resilient culture. Here you can live your passion.
Universal Pictures is an American film studio, owned by Comcast through its wholly owned subsidiary NBCUniversal, and is one of Hollywood's ''Big Six'' film studios. Universal Studios is a member of the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA).
You will support the APAC Franchise Strategy and Brand Marketing Function across the below core responsibilities:
• Regional APAC Universal Franchise Strategy and execution
• Regional APAC Universal Theatrical Brand Marketing
• Regional APAC Symphony
• Universal APAC Parks Brand Marketing
Your responsibilities may span the following areas:
1. Theatrical Brand Marketing/Park/Symphony
• Support the Parks initiatives in APAC
• Help with the Approval process of various initiatives at the parks – marketing, entertainment, social/digital campaigns
• Support in preparing movie slate presentations for TVD and Theatrical partners in the region
• Work closely with theatrical, Parks, CP, TVD group to plan and execute key symphony initiatives
2. Franchise Strategy
• Assist Regional/local franchise leads on planning and execution of local initiatives, including approval process
• Build Regional social/content calendar working with the global team
• Assist in live events/digital amplification/gaming ideas needs for the region
• Marketing/Business Development specialist
• Seeking experience in Media/Entertainment Industry
• Interest in Consumer Insights, Marketing, Events, International market dynamics
• Need someone with good exposure to the evolving digital/social environment. Knowledge of global/local digital platforms/gaming targeting kids and YA
• Not a must, but any level of proficiency in speaking/writing Japanese or Korean would be beneficial
• Good Interpersonal skills
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmpozx-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.